Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions (these T&Cs) carefully as they contain important information regarding the application and acceptance processes of the courses (the Courses) offered by us (Little Habs) and the rules relating to the daily operation of Little Habs. By using services provided by or otherwise relating to Little Habs (including application for Courses) (the Services), you are indicating that you have read, and that you understand and agree to be bound by these T&Cs. If you do not agree to these T&Cs, you will not be able to access or otherwise use any Services.
1. Application for a place (the Place) in Courses must be submitted by completion of an online application form available on the website of Little Habs (the Application).
2. Parents and legal guardians (the Applicant) of a child must not submit more than 1 Application for each child in respect of each Course period.
3. An Application number will be assigned to each Applicant after submission of the Application. Please retain the assigned Application number for future enquiry and correspondence purposes.
4. Application form has to be duly completed and accurate (including submission of all required documents as well as timely and full payment of relevant tuition fees) to be valid. Incomplete and/or inaccurate Application form will lead to the cancellation of confirmed Place (if any).
5. Little Habs shall have the sole and absolute discretion in the allocation and/or cancellation of Places.
6. Little Habs may deliver notices, newsletters and other correspondences to the Applicants from time to time. Applicants must make sure that the email address provided in the Application is correct and that Little Habs is not blocked by the email service provider or otherwise prevented from delivering emails to such email address (please check the spam mailbox from time to time). It shall be the Applicant’s responsibility to ensure all emails are timely read and to comply with the timeline set out in the emails (as applicable). Little Habs shall not be responsible for any email delivery failure under all circumstances.
7. The Applicant understand and agrees that once Little Habs has already received a duly completed Application form under these T&Cs, Little Habs shall have the sole and absolute discretion whether to accept any subsequent change request(s) made by the Applicant subject to an administrative fee to be determined by Little Habs from time to time in handling any such change request(s).
8. For the avoidance of doubt, any child who has been successfully enrolled in any Course will not be given any guarantee or priority in securing a Place in any pre-nursery or kindergarten classes offered by Learning Habitat Kindergarten & Bilingual Nursery. If parents wish to enroll their child in these pre-nursery or kindergarten classes, please visit the website of Learning Habitat Kindergarten & Bilingual Nursery at https://www.learninghabitat.org to undergo the usual Application process.
Payment of Tuition Fees
9. Applicants may choose to make payment of tuition fees by online payment either via Faster Payment System (FPS) launched by Hong Kong Monetary Authority or PayPal. Applicants will be redirected to the FPS system or PayPal website (as applicable) for completion of the Application.
10. Applicants are responsible to verify the total amount and billing details are correct before confirming the payment for their relevant Application. The Applicants shall be solely responsible for all applicable payment charges relating to their payments of tuition fees. We will not be held responsible for any loss or expenses arising from or relating to the Applicants’ use of FPS or PayPal (as applicable).
Rules relating to operation of Little Habs
Adverse Weather arrangements
It is understood and agreed by the Applicants that:
11. When Typhoon Signal No.1/No.3 and/or the Amber/Red Rainstorm Signal is hoisted (whether before or during lesson time): (i) all lessons held by Little Habs (the Lessons) will continue as scheduled until the normal dismissal time; and (ii) it is the Applicant’s choice whether their children shall attend the Lesson(s) or not. It is understood and agreed by the Applicants that there shall be no refund of Lesson fees and no arrangement of make-up Lessons where the Applicant choose to not let their children attend the Lesson(s).
12. When the Typhoon Signal No.8 or above and/or the Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted on or before 8:00 a.m. and/or remains in force before 12:30 p.m.: all morning Lessons will be cancelled automatically. It is understood and agreed by the Applicants that there shall be no refund of Lesson fees and no arrangement of make-up Lessons for any and all such cancelled Lesson(s).
13. When the Typhoon Signal No.8 or above and/or the Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted on or after 12:30 p.m.: all afternoon Lessons will be cancelled automatically. It is understood and agreed by the Applicants that there shall be no refund of Lesson fees and no arrangement of make-up Lessons for any and all such cancelled Lesson(s).Notwithstanding any other provision in these T&Cs, when the Hong Kong Observatory announces it may hoist Typhoon Signal No.8 or above and/or Black Rainstorm Signal at a certain time period, all Lessons scheduled from the commencement of such time period (or such time as otherwise notified by Little Habs in exceptional circumstances) will be cancelled automatically. For example, when the Hong Kong Observatory announces it may hoist Typhoon Signal No.8 at or around 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., all Lessons scheduled from 11:00 a.m. onwards (or such time as otherwise notified by Little Habs in exceptional circumstances) will be cancelled. It is understood and agreed by the Applicants that there shall be no refund of Lesson fees and no arrangement of make-up Lessons for any and all such cancelled Lesson(s).
14. When the Typhoon Signal No.8 or above and/or the Black Rainstorm Signal is lowered on or before 12:30 p.m.: (i) all morning Lessons will be cancelled automatically; and (ii) unless otherwise notified by Little Habs by email, all afternoon Lessons held by Little Habs shall resume two hours after cancellation of (a) Typhoon Signal No.8 or above; (b) the Black Rainstorm Warning Signal; and/or (c) the announcement of Extreme Conditions by the Hong Kong Government (whichever is latest). It is understood and agreed by the Applicants that there shall be no refund of Lesson fees and no arrangement of make-up Lessons for any and all such cancelled Lesson(s) and/or where the Applicants choose to not let their children attend the Lesson(s) after the resumption of Lesson(s) (as applicable).
15. When the Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above and/or the Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted during Lessons: all Lessons will continue until the normal dismissal time. However, the Applicants may make own arrangements for their children to be dismissed earlier if they so wish. It is understood and agreed by the Applicants that there shall be no refund of Lesson fees and no arrangement of make-up Lessons where the Applicants choose to not let their children attend the Lesson(s) or leave the Lesson(s) earlier(as applicable).
Caregivers, Sickness & Hygiene
16. Each student of Little Habs (the Student) must be accompanied by 1 parent or 1 caregiver.
17. The accompanying parents/caregivers and the relevant Students will be checked for body temperature and their hands will be sterilized before entering the centre of Little Habs (the Centre).
18. If a Student feels sick or shows any symptoms of any infectious disease, he/she should not come for Lesson(s) at the Centre. No refund of Lesson fees or make-up Lessons will be arranged for any and all such affected Lesson(s).
19. In the interests of the health and safety of all children and parents/caregivers, if any of the accompanying parents/caregivers or the relevant Students shows any symptoms of sickness or his/her body temperature is higher than 99.5℉ or 37.5℃, Little Habs shall have the right to request him/her to leave the Centre. No refund of Lesson fees or makeup Lesson will be arranged for any and all such affected Lesson(s).
Refund and Make-up Lesson
20. All tuition fees, once paid, shall be non-refundable and non-transferrable under all circumstances.
21. The scheduled dates and times of Lessons are not subject to change unless otherwise determined by Little Habs.
22. No make-up Lessons and refunds of Lesson fees will be arranged under all circumstances (including but not limited to absences due to adverse weather, sickness and/or personal reasons).
23. Students and their accompanying parents/caregivers are recommended to wear comfortable clothes at all times during the Lessons.
24. To maintain a hygienic environment for the Students, all Students and their accompany parents/caregivers must remove their shoes and wear only socks before entering the classroom.
25. During Lessons, all personal belongings must be stored in the cabinet inside the classroom (except shoes).
26. Mobile phones must not be used during Lessons. The accompanying parents/caregivers must switch off their mobile phones or switch to silent mode at all times during Lessons.
27. Accompanying parents/caregivers should not leave the relevant Student unattended during the Lessons.
28. Food and drink are not allowed and must not be taken into the classroom.
Photo-taking, audio-recording and video-recording
29. Save and except by the staff of Little Habs, photos taking, audio recording or video recording is prohibited in the Centre.
30. Subject to the Applicant’s consent, Little Habs shall have the right to take photos, record audios and/or record videos of his/her child during the Lessons and to use or publish the photos, audio-recordings and/or videos of his/her child for promotional, marketing, training and/or educational purposes (including displaying the same in the Centre).
Collection of personal information
Modification of T&Cs
32. Little Habs reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, modify the provisions of these T&Cs at any time and from time to time without prior notice from Little Habs and without consent from the Applicants.
33. The original text of these T&Cs is in English. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated Chinese version, the English version of these T&Cs shall prevail.
Collection of Personal Data
We may collect, retain and use necessary but not excessive Personal Data of the Data Subjects, including but not limited to, names, contact details, residential addresses, email addresses, age, gender, passport details or other identification document details, credit card information, marital status, income details, education background, biometric data and any information provided by such Data Subjects (and/or their relevant persons (as defined under the Ordinance) (Relevant Persons) (as applicable)) or in relation to such Data Subjects pursuant to this Policy.
For avoidance of doubt, any questions, comments, suggestions or information (other than Personal Data) posted or otherwise submitted to this Website by the Data Subjects will be deemed voluntarily provided to us on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. We reserve the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company in connection with the development and marketing of products and services.
Use of Personal Data
The Personal Data are collected from the Data Subjects (and/or their Relevant Persons (as applicable)) and are retained and used for the following purposes only. Please note that provision of Personal Data by the Data Subjects (and/or their Relevant Persons (as applicable)) is voluntary. However, if you do not agree with any/all of this Policy, you must not use this Website. If you are under the age of 18, we recommend that you seek prior consent from your parents/legal guardians before providing us with any of your Personal Data.
The Data Subject’s Personal Data will be used:
for operation, protection, enhancement, improvement and optimization of our services (e.g. provision of classes, courses and products by us);
for our daily operations (e.g. to process application forms, to maintain contact lists for communication, to organise events and activities);
for our internal control and administration purposes relating to the general operations;
for security purposes (e.g. for identity verifications and record keepings);
for statistical and research purposes (e.g. to analyse and compile statistics data);
for our compliance with legal obligations, for resolving legal disputes or otherwise for enforcement and protection of our legal rights;
subject to the prior consent of the Data Subjects and compliance of the Ordinance, for provision of promotion and/or marketing information (e.g. new courses and products provided by us or other third and related parties); and
for any other purposes relating directly to any of the aforementioned purposes.
We will seek prior voluntary and explicit consent from the Data Subjects (and/or their Relevant Persons (as applicable)) if the Personal Data of the relevant Data Subjects shall be used for any other new purposes.
Transfer of Personal Data
Bluetop Group Limited may make certain Personal Data available to its subsidiaries for the usage purposes as stated in this Policy. By accepting this Policy, you understand and acknowledge that your Personal Data may be disclosed or transferred to any and/or all our subsidiaries and/or any such third party (and their respective employees and representatives) under this Policy.
Further, we may make Personal Data available to (i) our third party or related service providers relevant to our products, services, events and activities; (ii) our data storage service providers; (iii) our e-mail service providers for sending promotional and marketing information; and (iv) our professional advisors for the safeguarding of our legal and business interests.
Retention of Personal Data
We will take practicable steps to ensure the Personal Data will not be kept longer than it is necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes as mentioned in this Policy. For the avoidance of doubt, we are entitled to retain, process and use for indefinite term and any purpose, any information, which albeit derived or processed from the Personal Data, are no longer capable of identifying the Data Subject.
Once we have collected your Personal Data, it will be maintained securely by us. We will take practicable precautions to ensure that the Personal Data held by us or made available to above-mentioned third parties or subsidiaries of Bluetop Group Limited are held, stored and protected in compliance with the Ordinance. We will take practicable steps to safeguard Personal Data from unauthorized or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use.
Access and Correction of the Personal Data
We will take practicable steps to ensure that the Personal Data are accurate, but it shall be the responsibility of each Data Subject to keep his/her Personal Data updated.
In accordance with the Ordinance, we provide Data Subjects (and/or their Relevant Persons (as applicable)) with the right (i) to unsubscribe from all marketing communications; (ii) to make a request for removal of their Personal Data from our storage; and/or (iii) request for access and correction of their Personal Data in writing and by sending to our Data Privacy Officer by email to [email@example.com] or by post to: [Shop No.1, 5/F, Hampton Loft, 11 Hoi Fan Road, Tai Kwok Tsui, Kowloon]. In order to protect the Personal Data, we will require all Data Subjects (and/or their Relevant Persons (as applicable)) to prove their identities in relation to their requests to remove, access and/or correct their Personal Data. A reasonable administration fee may be charged for any such removal, access and/or correction.
Where there is inconsistency between the English version of this Policy (being the original version) and the Chinese translated version, the English version shall prevail.