We are seeking full-time Playgroup Teaching Partner to join our dynamic team.
- Assisting English teachers to conduct the classes.
- To monitor lessons, and prepare teaching materials.
- To provide quality child care and supervision to young children, and to nurture meaningful relationships with young learners.
- To help English teacher to develop creative and interactive lessons.
- To work as part of a team and collaborate with teachers.
- Diploma / Certificate course or above ·
- Fluent in Cantonese, with early childhood education experience
- Enthusiastic, creative and patient
- Love Kids with cheerful and passionate personality
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
We are seeking full-time Native-speaking English Playgroup Teachers to join our dynamic team.
- To teach playgroup classes of children aged from 10 to 30 months.
- To plan, write and implement activities which are suitable to the needs, interests and future development of the children.
- To prepare teaching materials.
- To review and communicate children’s progress with parents.
- Native English speaker
- Love interacting with children
- Creative, self-motivated, patient, responsible & a team player
- Experience in teaching playgroup will be an advantage
- Holders of bachelor degree and TESOL or TEFL certificate preferred
- Fresh graduates whom show eagerness to learn are also welcome